Association Board Meeting Support
and Board Member Training
A Community Association manager can provide assistance with the many aspects of meeting management - making your job as a board member easier.
Community Board Meetings should be open to the membership and permanent meeting records should be kept. Do you know when you can and cannot enter into an executive session for private discussion? Do you have a formal procedure for handling meeting resolutions?
Washington laws require HOA records are available for inspection by your Association’s homeowners upon their request. HOA Community Solutions can maintain the minutes and all official records of the association for you and fulfill this responsibility on the Association’s behalf.
In addition to record keeping, we can assist you with meeting management and other key responsibilities:
• Attend board and homeowner meetings
• Assist the Association with agenda and meeting material preparation
• Annual meeting preparation and mailings
• Meeting record retention
We can also help you provide your community board members the training they will need. Each board member should understand the roles they must fulfil as officers or directors serving on a Community Association Board of Directors. Don’t learn the hard way - participate in orientation and training to learn the ropes before you get started in your leadership role!
Participants will receive training materials they can keep for future reference.
Training components include:
• Introduction to Homeowner Associations
• Conducting Effective Board and Community Meetings
• How to Establish Rules, Policies and Guidelines
• Budgeting and Financials
• Reserve Fund Planning & Development
• Risk Management
• Staying compliant with state requirements impacting Community Associations